Google play country restrictions continue after all attempts

rogier_ssx

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Okay i would appreciate any and all help given... basically my problem is this... I just bought a HTC One.. This is my first android phone and I love it BUT i'm limited by the amount/type of apps i can download because i live in a 3rd world south american country.
I have check/researched various ways to bypass the google country restrictions, i have tried
1) creating a VPN on my device (Doesn't connect, i think it might be a wifi modem error)
2) Rooting device and installing Marketunlocker and Market enabler
3) masking my laptops IP and then going on my Google account to download from there
*Note* I also cleared the Google play store cache on my phone
I keep getting "This item isn't available in your country" when search and find the apps i'm looking for on the play store.
anybody have any ideas what i could do or where I might have made a mistake ?? :( :/ :?

All i wanna do is install a few good games on it and apps.. because all the available apps are literally crap

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
If the app is free, you can get the APK file of the app off a reputable site like XDA Developers and your phone will actually let you install it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, try the Amazon Appstore. It might have a greater selection for your country or no restrictions at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz