Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any app which can keep track of recent activities done on your phone....?like recently opened apps

Hi,I would just like to know if there is any app which can keep track of all the apps opened on your phone or any other activity done..sorta like a spy app.....I know there is "the recent app list"(You know, the one which pops up when we hold down the "home" key in any samsung device)but it is easily erasable...and I don't seem to find a lock for it.

It would be useful if there is an app which can keep track of all the things I said Or is there any other way to stop the "recently opened apps" from being so easily erasable?

Default Re: Any app which can keep track of recent activities done on your phone....?like recently opened ap

If you have access to the "secret codes," you could try entering this code in the phone dialer: *#*#4636#*#*
    Then select "Usage Statistics." This will give you how many times apps have been launched, although I'm not sure what the reference start time is.

Default Re: Any app which can keep track of recent activities done on your phone....?like recently opened ap

See and try BharatSync Communicator app