Google play store on PC problems

briancook451

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I am having a really strange issue on my computer. I have used 3 browsers and when I connect to the google play store it comes up in many different languages. When I sign in using my account part of the page is in English then it turns to either spanish or chinese further down my page. It even shows different dollar values. I have cleared all my cache and everything from my browser but it is really annoying. I have also set my language settings to make sure it is set for English with Canada as my country. Has anyone else seen that? How can I fix it?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I am having a really strange issue on my computer. I have used 3 browsers and when I connect to the google play store it comes up in many different languages. When I sign in using my account part of the page is in English then it turns to either spanish or chinese further down my page. It even shows different dollar values. I have cleared all my cache and everything from my browser but it is really annoying. I have also set my language settings to make sure it is set for English with Canada as my country. Has anyone else seen that? How can I fix it?

Well, this just seems weird why don't you cross check it once more go to the settings and change your country to the Canada and language as the English ! and after that if you still get the error then I would say this will be the good time to seek some technical support from the Google.