| || |
My android app is not being updated on the Google Play Store
Hi, I have had my app, Awaaz, on the Play Store for several months. I have been publishing updates and everything has always been working fine.. However, starting April 2nd, none of the updates that I have uploaded on the developer console have been published or pushed through to users. Can anybody tell me what might be going on? I have tried contacting Google support several times, but there has been no response from them.
I have attached two screenshots to this post. One shows my developer console with all the builds that I have uploaded since April 2nd, and the other shows the public listing of my app which was last updated on April 2nd. So basically all the updates that I have uploaded since then have been ignored.
As a test, I also tried just changing the description of my app a little, but even that hasn't reflected on the Store even though it has been several days.
Other notes -
- I have gone through the manifest, and there has been no change in it (except for the newer version numbers)
- There have been no errors in the APKs. Phone support has also stayed the same.
- I tried unpublishing, and then publishing my app again. That didn't make a difference either.
- I tried taking the April 2nd build and making a very small change in it and uploading it again with a new version number. That didn't work either.
- I've contacted google support, ask a question on Stack Overflow (My android app is not being updated on the Google Play Store - Stack Overflow), tried the Android IRC channel (#android-dev on freenode), and tried the Android Development community on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/10526087...ts/Ae4tCXsfHi3). No luck anywhere.
So, can anyone here help?