Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kizmat
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My android app is not being updated on the Google Play Store

Hi, I have had my app, Awaaz, on the Play Store for several months. I have been publishing updates and everything has always been working fine.. However, starting April 2nd, none of the updates that I have uploaded on the developer console have been published or pushed through to users. Can anybody tell me what might be going on? I have tried contacting Google support several times, but there has been no response from them.

I have attached two screenshots to this post. One shows my developer console with all the builds that I have uploaded since April 2nd, and the other shows the public listing of my app which was last updated on April 2nd. So basically all the updates that I have uploaded since then have been ignored.

As a test, I also tried just changing the description of my app a little, but even that hasn't reflected on the Store even though it has been several days.

Other notes -

- I have gone through the manifest, and there has been no change in it (except for the newer version numbers)
    - There have been no errors in the APKs. Phone support has also stayed the same.
    - I tried unpublishing, and then publishing my app again. That didn't make a difference either.
    - I tried taking the April 2nd build and making a very small change in it and uploading it again with a new version number. That didn't work either.
    - I've contacted google support, ask a question on Stack Overflow (My android app is not being updated on the Google Play Store - Stack Overflow), tried the Android IRC channel (#android-dev on freenode), and tried the Android Development community on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/10526087...ts/Ae4tCXsfHi3). No luck anywhere.

So, can anyone here help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My android app is not being updated on the Google Play Store-dates.png   My android app is not being updated on the Google Play Store-play.png  
    Ivan Reyes17 likes this.

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Default Re: My android app is not being updated on the Google Play Store

I had the same problem before, but it was fixed soon.

Hi! I think this problem is related to your Google account so you have to contact Google to check your account functionality because I think your account is not working well because your updates don't affect the app so the right date is not shown on Google Play. I didn't face such a problem before but I think the solution is contacting Google. Thanks

yep, contact google and tell us if they helped you

Yes please let us know. Also just try waiting a few more hours.