Android Market All Apps

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
On the Google Play Store app, swipe in from the left, tap My Apps, then All. You have to select each app to remove from the list by tapping the little X in the upper right hand corner. There's no way to do this in the Google Play Store web interface. The All Apps section is a record of all apps you've installed on that account, so Google doesn't let you completely erase an app from that list.

One minor nitpicky thing--"Android Market" is a very outdated term. It's been Google Play Store for a while.:)

newtda513

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
On the Google Play Store app, swipe in from the left, tap My Apps, then All. You have to select each app to remove from the list by tapping the little X in the upper right hand corner. There's no way to do this in the Google Play Store web interface. The All Apps section is a record of all apps you've installed on that account, so Google doesn't let you completely erase an app from that list.

One minor nitpicky thing--"Android Market" is a very outdated term. It's been Google Play Store for a while.:)

Thanks I didnt see that before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc