- 06-04-2014, 10:18 PM #2
Re: Android Market All Apps
On the Google Play Store app, swipe in from the left, tap My Apps, then All. You have to select each app to remove from the list by tapping the little X in the upper right hand corner. There's no way to do this in the Google Play Store web interface. The All Apps section is a record of all apps you've installed on that account, so Google doesn't let you completely erase an app from that list.
One minor nitpicky thing--"Android Market" is a very outdated term. It's been Google Play Store for a while.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Bayarea13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 28Last Post: 06-27-2014, 05:08 PM
- By win465 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 32Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:51 AM
- By dad2noah in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 38Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:19 AM
- By Terrorizer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2014, 12:05 PM
- By Tony Guo in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 09:38 PM