- 52 Posts
Latest Play Store and new app permissions
With the latest update to the Play Store, they changed the way app permissions are presented. In general, this seems like a good update, but lately I've been noticing that they seem to have left out something.
When an app update requires new permissions, you get a pop-up listing all of the permissions that app requires now. With the old Play Store, the new permissions were clearly marked. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
Has anyone else noticed this?
- 06-11-2014, 10:18 AM #2
Re: Latest Play Store and new app permissions
I haven't, but I am pleased they clarified the permissions.
- 11-11-2014, 06:26 AM #3
- By dmedesha in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:33 PM
- By Zed N in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:35 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 9Last Post: 06-13-2014, 06:46 PM
- By Juan Castro4 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:06 AM
- By jaystevens1971 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:18 AM