MemoPad and Password keeper need help

myunitisz

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I've searched around on the Forums and cant find specifics to what I'm exactly looking for.

I want a memopad and password keeper that i can sync with my computer or get it from a website. I'm coming from a blackberry and I always backup my phone so I dont lose anything and I really like that and I'm having a hard time finding an app that can do that on android. I'm fine with using google docs to back up memos and password also. Any suggestions?

and Just another question does Android support push for anything other than gmail. for aim or yahoo e-mails?

I have a mytouch 4g.

waynew73

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I use SplashData for passwords. It also.has a desktop version so you can sync your phone with the desktop. Allows you to back up and view the passwords in both phone and laptop. The sync is direct between the two devices using WiFi so there is no cloud It's running through (making it more secure). Also the phone app has strong encryption.

Sent from my HTC Flyer using Tapatalk. Currently running 2 Android phones (EVO 3D & Samsung Ace), 2 Google TV units: Sony 32" Google TV and Sony Blue Ray with Google TV.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12