Very powerful android task manager and email client for multiple users

AndroidTechH3lP

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Make a list of requirement for email client and buy.

This is our existing office email setup:
We are a team of 7 people in our Office (domain = myoffice.com)
Each one of us uses an office email address like:
ourhead@myoffice.com
ourboss@myoffice.com
me@myioffice.com
user1@myoffice.com
user2@myoffice.com
etc.

We also manage a group of websites (Web Publishing Business) on different domains (site1.com, site2.com, site3.com, site4.com). Each one of us agian has email addresses on those above sites like:
me@site1.com, user1@site1.com, user2@site1.com
me@site2.com, user2@site2.com
me@site3.com, outhead@site3.com
me@site4.com
We have around 7 active websites in all at present, and on few places we have upto 3 different email addresses too like:
contact@site1.com, info@site1.com, mediakit@site1.com etc.

Our Problem:
1. At present we manually login to each websites server and check our emails, which is very time consuming and we have to login multiple times a day
2. We cannot search for our important emails from 1 central place
3. There is lot of trouble manging different mail boxes and even the userinterface (horde) given our hosting provider is very obsolate.
4. Everyone has to always remember passwords and urls for this multiple email accounts when they want to access emails from other places (not in office)
5. Many times we receive spam in our mailbox, all our sites are not configured to tackle spam/virus etc.
6. We are not able to use Calendars, task sharing, etc. features which can add to productivity.

Our Requirement:
1. We need a best robust/automated/flexible email solution.
2. BEST Antivirus and Spam control are required
3. We need a centralized place where we can configure our main office email and also add other mail accounts to same like: me@myoffice.com + me@site1.com + me@site2.com + me@site3.com
4. We should also be able to add/import emails from our personal email accounts like hotmail/gmail/yahoo
5. We want to have a calendar/tasks/todo list kind of system which can allow us to:
- Everyone can add tasks to there own personal/public calendars
- Our boss can add tasks to our office calendar + our calendars
- Our boss should be able to keep a track of tasks/work assigned to staff and staff should be able to report back about same.
- We should get reminders/alerts in email or mobile about new tasks assigned to us, nearing deadline of tasks etc.
6. We should be able to access all this emails from all email accounts from 1 central place (a websiteurl)
7. Ability to send/receive emails in from mobile/tablets will be great

How System should work:
1. Our Administrator should be able to create accounts like user1@myoffice.com user2@myoffice.com from 1 central location.
2. Administrator should be able to add a office calendar, where we can add tasks assigned by boss to each uers and track its progress too.
3. Each users like user1@myoffice.com should be able to add other email accounts like user1@site1.com user1@site2.com to its own main account and access the same from a centralize location.
4. All staff members should also be allowed to add new tasks to there own calenars, todo lists etc.

MS Outlook 2010 integration will also be a very good added advantage, where we can keep a copy of message inside office PC and home PC. When we use Outlook 2010 from office or home, and delete any emails from any above email accounts, it should also get deleted from respective domains server.

This is all I think, so far about our requirements, please let me know if there is a solution, we are at present a team pof 7 people in office.

Regards,

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Bluemail is an email app that allows you to enter several email clients. As long as what you use is a major email client, like Yahoo, or Outlook, adding those shouldn't be a big deal. It can do some of the stuff you would like it to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith