Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New market catagories?

Ok, so I finally got the update for the new marketplace. However, it is not showing the new catagories that were supposed to be included in the update such as the "Live Wallpapers" catagory and the "Widgets" catagory.. Is it only for devices with 2.2 and above maybe? I am running ultimate droid 2.3 which is supposedly a froyo rom and I sometimes run Cyanogen Mod 6.1 which is also a froyo and downloaded the apk from xda-developers, but neither are showing the new catagories. I also flashed back to the stock rom and updated the market directly from the service updates not from the apk, I get the same thing with no catagories? Help..........
    Smarty Pants

ROM
    Stock

What version of the market are you on ?
    Im on v1.82 an I tap on the Apps tab at the top left, then scroll through the catagories an both are there
    Im T rop per and I approve this message
    Thanks for watching = T
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Neither are there but my version is 2.2.6
    Smarty Pants

ROM
    Stock

really maybe uninstall your last update and try to update again. I cant see why they would remove either catergory in a later version.
    2.2.6 wow I thought I was up to date lol
    Im T rop per and I approve this message
    Thanks for watching = T