Market issues

Icon

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Today I went in to my downloads, and it said it couldn't connect. I hit retry a couple of times, but it kept saying the same thing. The rest of the market works fine, just my downloads won't pull up. I tried a battery pull, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Today I went in to my downloads, and it said it couldn't connect. I hit retry a couple of times, but it kept saying the same thing. The rest of the market works fine, just my downloads won't pull up. I tried a battery pull, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

having a similar issue here on my X. probably a market thing, but oddly enough i was able to do it on my OG droid

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Dito

Same effect on my Verizon Fascinate. Tried cache clear and reboot. Nothing. It has been happening to me since 12/18.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Received the new market update last night and have updated K9 mails app without an issue. It actually downloaded faster. They must still be working out some issues with the new market..

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
That's the thing, I haven't even received the market update.

Just keep trying to open the market, there's no installation required. It will just appear out of nowhere from old market to new market. I switched pages and when I switched back everything was changed to the new market.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20