Can't access some purchased apps after hard reset

RCcola159

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I have a N1, 2.2.2 with the latest OTA. Never rooted.

A couple of days ago Android notified me that my MicroSD was damaged, which resulted in my buying a new one. I decided to perform a factory reset/hard reset through the Settings > Privacy menu.
Upon resetting, I logged in with my @gmail.com account (the one I had bought all the apps with) and tried to download my apps. About a third of the ones I had purchased showed up in "My Apps" section of the Market app. I searched for apps I bought but no hits. I installed appbrain and attempted to install the apps from there, but when they linked to the market, I got an error that said: "The requested item could not be found".
However, other apps that cost money show up, just the ones I purchased before are gone. I am using a US sim, wi-fi is off. Any help?

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Well I have never technically purchased single app. So you saying your missing alot of apps from your list? You sure this is the same primary Google account you used and not another? If all fails go contact the Dev of the app with your invoice statement from Google checkout and they will refund you and you can buy it again. But that's like 1-2apps but if its like 20+ that's another story I would check if your market account is same as your primary.

Sent from my HTC Glacier via WiFi

RCcola159

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. About 2/3 of the apps that i have purchased don't show up at all. And I can't find them when searching in the marketplace. And I am logged in with the account associated with all the apps. Still no luck with another hard reset

jesta192

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
This issue is really becoming a problem for me. I have to give my app away to at least one person a week because they are unable to find it in Market. I can't even determine why, since it works everywhere I try it. Most people that report that they have tried Market Enabler or Eris Market Fix have said that they solve the problem, but not every one.

By the way, refunding won't help the situation, because the user can't even get to the app's page in Market to repurchase it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae