Market not downloading?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Is the market not downloading apps right now?

You may link this to my topic in the epic 4g forums, just wanted to make a broad post.

not downloading is usually a connection problem, try switch to wifi from 3G or or vice versa

you can also try
Settings>applications>manage applications>market>clear data/cache

joggy

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm seeing that too, yes. It starts and never completes.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Same thing on my X.... I was able to download Beautiful Widgets but then right after that nothing will download. I thought it was because I just bought and downloaded BW....Hmmmmm....:p

adydroid

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, now i see this is a general problem. I uninstalled the last apps that I had downloaded earlier and tried some tricks that i found on the web... and nothing worked.
I think we only can wait for the market to be fix.

erocknizzle

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Market's fault not yours

I was sitting her reading these and I saw some back in 2010 when the same ordeal happened. It must be the market because all of us are having this issue. I saw previous solutions of reconnecting with google talk and gmail but I dont have a gmail nor do i have the google talk app because I have the droid incredible. All we can do is wait it out and hope that sooner or later the droid community sees that they are putting us through hell.

But yeah all of these posts are from today so it is a recent issue that has come up and is unlikely to have a solution by now until droid fixes this problem.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Market goes down here and there but so doesn't App Store and BB App World. They all go down but it comes back up. I've seen less issues with Android Market in the past month the App Store and App World. I used to have issues with BB App World all the time.

hpcomputergeek

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Instead of downloading apps from the market, why don't you all sideload apps! The market issue is happening to me too! Sometimes I really hate the Android Market.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers