Apps won't download in Play Store! Please Help!

Blue304

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I've been trying to download some apps for the past 3 days but they just keep loading & loading! I press install & that loading bar just keeps moving, it won't go past it to the downloading part! It's getting so annoying! It was working fine & then just stopped one night. Please help me! I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
What apps?

Generally speaking, the solution to Play Store problems of this sort is Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Clear Cache.

Blue304

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
What apps?

Generally speaking, the solution to Play Store problems of this sort is Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Clear Cache.

Any app! Games, wallpapers, anything! After I hit accept it just keeps loading, it doesn't move onto the downloading/installing bar or whatever

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If that doesn't work, try going to Settings>Accounts-Google, select your Google account, and remove it completely from the phone. Then add it back again, and see if that helps.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000