What monetization network(s) do you use?

cannnieee

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Hello, colleagues! We are the developers team which does advertising automation for more than 8 years.

We’d like to share this awesome product with you:Adtoapp
Adtoapp – automediation of the next generation. This service allows you to double the current advertising revenues of your mobile application/game.

Our advantages:
·One SDK, one office, one contract.
·100% Fillrate and maximum eCPM.
·All international and local suppliers: Admob, Unity, Adcolony, Vungle, Applovin, Mopub, Chartboost, myTarget, Yandex and others.
·Automediation. Every 3 hours for each of the 180 countries we will automatically sort the networks by revenues.
·Advertising accounts socio-demographic data (different waterfalls by age and sex).
·RTB-aggregator to achieve better revenues in poor countries.
·We are not an ad network. We do not have our own advertising inventory and therefore we will not give priority to certain advertisers.
·All formats: banners, interstitials, video, rewarded and native advertising.
·AdtoApp supports the most popular frameworks: Unity, Cocos2d, Marmalade, Adobe Air, Phone gap, Corona, Xamarin.
·The fastest payouts on the market - at the beginning of next month.
·House Ads for cross-promotions.
·Also ... Simple integration, user-friendly interface, 24x7 support.
Important!

Techsar

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
along with this ad network there are many others to try like inmobi, chartboost, appnext, tapjoy
Each one has its own pluses and peculiarities. It depends on your needs and expectations

Brickbot

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
As a noob to app marketing and what not, I'm torn between the blogs and tutorials that are telling me that I should NOT use these types of services because paid reviews are a death sentence. On the other hand, I'm being told that these are really great for getting an app noticed. Any thoughts on this?

Techsar

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Treat these companies as advertising agents wherein they will have online advertising inventory. They will invite companies to advertise online and unless it’s specified by the advertiser where they want their ads to be placed, advertising agents will be the ones to help advertisers place their ads online – sites that are most relevant to the advertiser’s campaign.

bwinds

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
I suggest using several of these types of networks in a mediation platform, like Mopub or Admob for example. Let them compete with eachother. :)

Grosswood

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Appodeal is great. And it is not only about plugin itself - it is also about their philosophy. It was made by and for programmers, with a unique approach getting most advantages for developer

Badadung

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Never have all you ad placement on a single ad network. Ideally have multiple ad networks on each to ensure that is space is filled in.

ulacolortv

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
There's this platform that ColorTV launched. It allows easy app monetization, and also gives free analytics. But my favourite is content recommendation. Even TechChrunch wrote about it :)

Marcel Mayr

Sep 24, 2018
Visit site
I use Heyzap (now part of Fyber). Looking at my impression stats it seems like although they have their own ad network, most of the impressions come from AdColony.

Oct 20, 2018
Visit site
We use Admob for ours. We've tried a few others, mobfox, smaato etc, but none of them were really satisfactory. Either the fill rates were too low, or they paid on a CPI basis, or they were just slow to pay out. Admob is reliable and consistent.

Rohit GG

Jul 5, 2019
Visit site
It is good to see that quite a few of you are using Admob. Now you can also run demand from multiple formats on the same Admob ad placement.

You can check 'SDK X - GreedyGame' for this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez