Is it even possible to root a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530T1?

Nezzaros

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if anyone has made a post about it yet, but I've been searching how to root my phone and I've only seen how to unlock it, people using KingRoot (just bricks it and I've successfully un-softbricked it), or rooting it for another version thats not the one I have. I haven't seen anything on rooting this version so for future references I hope this post will help people with the same question. Dunno if that effects it but just in case you needed to know I have metro-pcs and after unbricking it I used a t-mobile firmware so it has all the animations and t-mobile apps. All I need to know is if its even possible to root it.

Casey Seabolt1

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if anyone has made a post about it yet, but I've been searching how to root my phone and I've only seen how to unlock it, people using KingRoot (just bricks it and I've successfully un-softbricked it), or rooting it for another version thats not the one I have. I haven't seen anything on rooting this version so for future references I hope this post will help people with the same question. Dunno if that effects it but just in case you needed to know I have metro-pcs and after unbricking it I used a t-mobile firmware so it has all the animations and t-mobile apps. All I need to know is if its even possible to root it.

Yes it is possible im posting this on mine and it is rooted and running ultrapop rom