Market Network Error

GenTsoChicken

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Market App for my Atrix is giving me a Network Error whenever I select it. It wont even open. It'll give me the error message then close. What gives?

I'm not even sure this is the right forum for this question.

MacGuyInNC

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting similar errors on my HTC Hero. Going to the Android Market seems to cause my network connection to go up/down. I have to hit "Retry" numerous times to get it to work.

No other app forces me to do that. Just the Android Market.

I also periodically get about 50% of my installed apps disappearing from the "My Apps" list. I sometimes have to use AppBrain to kick it into gear.

rlbrooks

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Same issue since yesterday. Xoom will show market, but not my apps. My Evo will not show market at all. I unistalled updates, and whiped data and cache. Nothing has worked. It has to be an issue with how Google is handling my account. I've seen where this has happened in the past through web searching, but there was never a reasonable solution. In every case in fixed itself. Surprised more people aren't complaining.

rlbrooks

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Watching Google IO feed. As soon as they announced the new Music Beta my apps started to work again and show the update for Music on my Xoom. oddly all my other apps show as not installed. everything on the Evo is fine now.

shines2

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I am having this error. Is there anything I can do? I just got the Samsung Infuse and can't download anything. I started to and then the market just shut down on me...