Apps don't always install from Web Market

tjubb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
One of the long standing annoyances for me when using the web marketplace on my computer is that not all apps install even though I get the confirmation on the website that the install is complete. The INSTALL button then turns to INSTALLED for the given app but never makes it to the phone or tablet. I have confirmed this on a stock/non-rooted Thunderbolt and a rooted Xoom.

Many times I don't have my Android device with me but I'm near a computer and want to install and app so that when I get back to my device the app is then installed. It has become so unreliable that I never know if the app ever installed.

Anyone else having problems installing apps from the web marketplace and the app never gets pushed down to the device? It's totally random as to whether the app installs or not.

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
It happens with me too
You gotta keep the "Background Data" enabled all the time
Just in-case the app didn't start installing in your phone , Sync your GMAIL account & that will make it work

Its an annoying process that gets worse , every time Google updates their "Web Market" with new features

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma