Sprint Google Nexus S 4G for HTC EVO 3D

prncssmelissa

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Item Description : This is a like new Sprint Samsung Nexus S 4G by Google. It's been in a case since day one (the Trident Cyclops case) and it will ship with it. If I had to give it a rating - probably 9.5/10 - since there are fingerprints on it :)

Price : want to trade for an HTC EVO 3D - may consider selling if I locate an HTC EVO 3D to purchase. At that point, price would be $250 (with the case and charger included).

Condition : Like New - 9.5/10 - for fingerprints and basic usage

Includes : Samsung charger, Trident Cyclops case, phone

Item Location : Lexington, KY

Shipping Details : I will ship how you ship - if you want to ship overnight - I can do that - if you'd rather do priority - I can do that. It's negotiable

Payment Options : it's a trade! :) I may consider selling the phone if I can find an EVO 3D to purchase however - and then payment by PayPal only.

Contact Info : PM me or respond to this thread. You can call or text me at 859.433.6464 - please leave a message if I don't answer.

Additional Info: Recieved this as a replacement for my HTC EVO when my EVO had to be replaced under warrenty. Phone is not refurbished - it was shipped new - just without a box. Phone is in perfect working order - I just prefer the EVO family of phones.

Photos: Don't have any at the moment, but if you would like some, pm me and let me know - I've got to run down my digital camera

Last edited:

mikesdiamond

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
you still looking for a nexsus s 4g phone ?
i have one and i am looking for an evo 4g like the bigger screen for my eye sight /let me know can txt if like at 9315389027
thanks mike

sniperkill

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I got both a nexus s 4g, and a evo 3d, and I'll tell you right now that their both good phones, but the nexus s 4g has been out a lot longer and is only single core, and is not worth an even trade. Meaning you should be offering up some money for a evo 3d in addition to the nexus s 4g. Just saying.

In loving memory of my son "Jeffrey Ryan Giles" 11/17/1992 to 11/25/2011

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
If you offered money onto the NS4G as sniperkill recommended I would be interested in trading. My 3D has box, manuals, oem battery, usb/home charger, and 2 Chichtec extended life batteries with separate charger for them. Phone has a clean ESN and will be ready to activate on your account. The phone has two very small imperfections on the body that do not affect the performance of the phone. I would need you to ship first as this is the only phone that I have.

I have no feedback on here but have recently completed a trade on XDA and have a positive feedback over on SprintUsers as well both sites with the same name.

Let me know if your interested and we can possibly get the ball rolling.

spyderekz

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a EVO 3D that i am thinking of trading for a Nexus S. main reason is i want the pure google experience. Why?... well.. i like flashing roms and most of the time i run into 2 problems.

1. 3D not supported.
2. Camera not working

so thats why im personally considering switching. if you still have the nexus maybe we can talk, text me 3166139753

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc