VZW Samsung Fascinate [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

imnuts

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
It's time to part ways with my Fascinate. I had it for about 7 months, but moved on to the Charge. I didn't get rid of it at first, as I still did some work for it, but the time has come to sell it. There are some minor nicks in the chrome around the outside edge, primarily by the USB port and volume buttons. I tried to get pictures of this, but kept getting a reflection of the flash, so I'll have to find better lighting to be able to get a shot of it. The battery cover also has a few scuffs around the edges, but nothing major. Screen is still just as beautiful as the day I got it. If anyone would like more pictures, I will get them for you.

The phone will come stock with ED05 on it, unrooted or even setup. If you would like something different flashed on it besides the stock software, I should be able to do that as well, as long as you tell me what you'd like. I have the original box with all of the labels still on it, and all original accessories that came with the box. Also, I have the car dock and desk dock to go along with it. Looking to get $200 for everything plus shipping ($10-20 most likely). The phone has a clean ESN as well.

Last edited:

imnuts

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: VZW Samsung Fascinate

Hmmmm...any SD card installed, or no?

Yes, it has the stock 16GB SDCard that came with the phone. All original items that came in the box will be with it, except for the plastic that was covering the phone. Also comes with the desk dock and car dock.

Status
Not open for further replies.