Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Sensation

• Item Description : HTC Sensation (T-Mobile)

• Price : $350 obo
    • Condition : Almost new (1 month old)
    • Includes : All original box components and a 16GB card vs. stock 8GB card
    • Item Location : Kissimmee, FL
    • Shipping Details : $10 flat shipping
    • Payment Options : Paypal Only
    • Contact Info : PM or email (jbjtkbw00@msn.com)
    All,

I must get rid of this phone. I took on a job with Verizon wireless and I just can't keep carrying a T-Mobile phone with me to work and talk to clients about what I sell while I use a competitor's product. My loss, your gain.

The phone was a BNIB replacement for another that I had for less than a month as well. You'll get all original components plus I'm leaving in a 16GB sd card (I upgraded to a 32GB card and will be using that in my VZW phone).

Please IM me with questions and if you'd like pictures, I can take and send, however, the phone is pristine. No marks of any kind at all. It looks as it does on the website. Thanks for looking all.
    Last edited by jbjtkbw00; 08-22-2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Price Drop/Bump
    Moto Droid 1->HTC Droid Incredible->Moto Droid X->HTC MyTouch 4G->T-Mo G2X(RETURNED)->HTC Sensation->Sony Xperia Play (The PlayStation Phone)
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: HTC Sensation

Bump
    Moto Droid 1->HTC Droid Incredible->Moto Droid X->HTC MyTouch 4G->T-Mo G2X(RETURNED)->HTC Sensation->Sony Xperia Play (The PlayStation Phone)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Taking it to the top.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

This has been sold!