Mint Motorola Droid 3 w/Accessories

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
WTS: Motorola Droid 3 w/Accessories

Item Description: Up for sale is a MINT Motorola Droid 3. Included is the original box, all original accessories, a Verizon rubberized case, an Otterbox Commuter (with original box and packaging), and the phone has a HALO screen protector on it.

Price: $375

Condition: 9.8/10 (because it has been used for roughly 3 weeks)

Includes: see Item Description above

Item Location: Marion, IL

Shipping Details: Free USPS Priority Flat Rate Shipping w/insurance

Payment Options: PayPal GIFT - this is to save me on the fees, if you want the added protection of a regular PayPal purchase, I ask that you cover the fees

Contact Info: PM or awwilson6882@gmail.com (email is the quickest way to get a hold of me)

Additional Info: I'm debating on switching to a DInc2 because I don't use the keyboard on the D3 at all. Everything works flawlessly, no issues whatsoever. It's just that I have little use for the keyboard, so I'd like a lighter phone. As stated above, it does come with all of the accessories listed, all in great condition.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm willing to negotiate, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. I'd love to make a quick sale and get this out the door today!

Let me know if you're interested.

Photos: I will include photos when I get home from work, which should be around 4:00 pm CST.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, can't post pictures right now, I forgot about my daughter's softball game.

If you're interested, please contact me tonight and I'll get you pictures, otherwise I'll most likely be trading this phone for a Droid Incredible 2 tomorrow or the next day if I haven't heard anything from anyone.