Droid 3 (SOLD) and Droid Pro

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a Droid 3 as well as a Droid Pro up for sale. Both are rooted and currently running debloated versions of their respective stock ROMs. Further, I have calibrated the batteries on both. While I didn't use the Pro much, I'm seeing more than 24 hours of use per charge on the D3. I hope to have pictures attached by tonight/tomorrow morning. I can probably throw in a car charger for the first of these to go as well. See below for more details on each phone.

?Item Description : Rooted Droid 3 ***SOLD***
?Price : $275
?Condition : 9/10 (minor nicks on bezel, otherwise flawless)
?Includes : Charger, 16GB memory card, hard black case
?Item Location : Salt Lake City, UT
?Shipping Details : Shipping is included in price
?Payment Options : Pay as a gift, or buyer pays fees.

?Item Description : Rooted Droid Pro
?Price : $150
?Condition : 9.5/10 (nearly flawless)
?Includes : 2GB memory card, blue gel case, box (if I can find it)
?Item Location : Salt Lake City, UT
?Shipping Details : Shipping is included in price
?Payment Options : Pay as a gift, or buyer pays fees.

Contact me with any questions. I'm looking to sell only unless you have a Droid RAZR you're looking to unload. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Droid 3 and Droid Pro

80 views and no bites? Hopefully, pictures will help!

AndroidCentral isn't letting me upload photos for some reason, but feel free to go HERE for a photo album showing both phones. I tried to get pictures of the nicks on the bezel of the Droid 3, but they're kind of hard to see. They are the only marks on either phone. The Pro is flawless. Thanks again for looking!

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I will consider a trade of a DX2 even up, or a DX plus some cash for the D3. I'll also trade the Pro for a similar condition DX.

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Im interested in that D3 you got there. Is there a cyaogen mod for it yet?

There are alpha builds of CM7 and CM9, but no daily drivers yet. I have yet to try either one. I thought you were sick of AOSP, lol. I've been waiting until they are more stable to give them a run. I really just want to sell these, get a RAZR or Galaxy Nexus, and enjoy my unlimited data as long as I can. I'm ready to be done swapping phones around!

shamefulzero

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site

I really like cm7. Themes on it are so through. I saw you posting the d3 and I got buyers remorse, cuz my parents bought me the d3 at full price. Any word if the final cm7 is coming soon?

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Dude, I think you gave up on this phone a little too soon! I'm just running stock debloated, and it's pretty snappy! I'm not sure on a stable release for CM7 as the latest update I found was 11/16. The CM9 preview was 11/29, and I bet efforts will start to focus on that. Seems a lot of people like/use Liberty 2.0 for their AOSP Gingerbread needs on the D3. I might look into it if I don't sell it. I actually like it quite a bit. If I swing a cheap RAZR for the holiday upgrade, I might just keep this as a backup!

shamefulzero

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site

Well I wouldn't mind getting it back from you some how. I can't pay what ur asking but maybe trading the dinc2 plus some cash. But I found an espresso theme that I'm really liking. I am digging the cm7 because its so customizable.

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Well I wouldn't mind getting it back from you some how. I can't pay what ur asking but maybe trading the dinc2 plus some cash. But I found an espresso theme that I'm really liking. I am digging the cm7 because its so customizable.

The price isn't set in stone. Really, what I care about is having the money to cover my upgrade. If, by some chance, Amazon has a $0.01 RAZR or some similar upgrade, I probably will just hang on to this one. I have really come to appreciate the Moto build quality to the point I might start considering myself a Moto fanboy. That said, I'm not really interested in the DInc2 anymore, even if it is a great phone.

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I've had some trade offers including an LG Revolution/Beats Studio headphones combo for the Droid 3, but I really just want to sell so I can grab a RAZR. Money talks....

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

no interest in an iphone?

A what? Seriously, I might have been interested, and maybe still would be, but I have a deal pending. Really, I want to get the RAZR and settle into a phone for a while. If the deal falls through, I'll let you know.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

A what? Seriously, I might have been interested, and maybe still would be, but I have a deal pending. Really, I want to get the RAZR and settle into a phone for a while. If the deal falls through, I'll let you know.

I know mbar...if your deal falls through, he's a good guy to deal with. Also, HIGHLY recommend the RAZR. If you can get you one of those, you'll definitely be happy.

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
No interest/offers on the Pro, so I'll just keep it as a back up at this point. Mods can close the thread. Thanks to all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair