Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Motorola Droid RAZR *MINT* w/Tons of Accessories

Item Description : WTS/WTT: Motorola Droid RAZR *MINT* w/Tons of Accessories
    Price : $500.00 USD - Or Trade for a Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Rate it : 9.6/10
    What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: phone, USB cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, 16gb SD card, and manual. The sale also includes an OEM Car Navigation/Music Dock, an OEM HD Desktop Dock (without box), a Verizon Leather Holster, a silicone case, a Verizon case with stand and holster, a Verizon screen protector, and a screen protector that's installed aready.
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping; $5 for UPS Ground (you pick the shipping)
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info : This phone is in mint condition. I've had absolutely no technical issues with it, no random reboots, no black screen, no dead pixels or anything. As stated above, all of those accessories are included. All of them are mint condition, however, the only one that comes with the original box is the Car Dock.

What I'm Looking For In A Trade : the only thing I would trade it for is a Verizon Galaxy Nexus. I would want the phone, box, and all original accessories in mint condition. If you have one and are interested, shoot me an email. I would do a straight up trade, everything I have here for your goods, and we would pay our own shipping.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Motorola Droid RAZR *MINT* w/Tons of Accessories-1324589486733.jpg   Motorola Droid RAZR *MINT* w/Tons of Accessories-1324589320889.jpg  
    Last edited by Wildo6882; 01-06-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Attached pictures.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Motorola Droid RAZR *MINT* w/Tons of Accessories

Attached the pics.

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    ROM

PM sent.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Last Ride View Post
    PM sent.
    Replied to. Hit me up on email for quicker responses.

PM Sent...
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by gardenstatementnj View Post
    PM Sent...
    Just replied to it.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Looks like I have a deal for a Nexus. But please keep it open until the deal is finalized.

If anyone is interested, I do have another RAZR that I may be selling once I get the Nexus in (can't sell it now - I'll be phone-less). It has an Otterbox Commuter, SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal Screen Protectors, and a TPU case.

still available?
    If You're not Cheating, You're not Trying.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by yyhd View Post
    still available?
    Yes and no. I'm waiting on a deal to go through for a Nexus, but I do have another RAZR that I may be selling once I get the Nexus in (can't sell it now - I'll be phone-less). It has an Otterbox Commuter, SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal Screen Protectors, and a TPU case.

Let me know if you're interested at all in that.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Update:

Still have a trade pending for the Nexus. If anyone has a mint Verizon iPhone 4S in black (preferably 32gb - would also consider a 16gb 4S) that they would be willing to trade for the other RAZR, please contact me via email or respond to this thread (would also consider a 16gb iPad 2).

As stated above I have two RAZRs available, and my other RAZR has all original accessories, box, OtterBox Commuter, a Verizon leather holster, a TPU (Disztronic) black case, and SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protectors.

i have a white 16 gb iphone 4 with 2 otterboxs and a griffin reveal for trade if you are interested

would also pay cash on top of the phone
    Last edited by knights665; 01-03-2012 at 02:42 PM.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by knights665 View Post
    i have a white 16 gb iphone 4 with 2 otterboxs and a griffin reveal for trade if you are interested

would also pay cash on top of the phone
    Responded to your PM.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Traded one for a Nexus and one for an iPad 2, so these guys are gone!

Close her up!