HTC Thunderbolt $150 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Please read why it's $150,

I have a Thunderbolt that I recently replaced the digitizer on by someone after I cracked the screen, I thought since they had a CL listing and had been doing them for a year on multiple phones it would of came out good. (I've tried on Storm2 and it was a mess!) Well it did not turn out very good, he tried using some tape to attach to LCD instead of some adhesive and it looks bad, I now have the light sipping issue and dust under screen. My options are (a) to sell for a good price, hope someone that is willing to fix as is or (b) buy the LCD-digitizer assembly and try to sell after replacing screen again for the going price now a days. And instead of selling on CL maybe a forum with more tech peeps will be better. Here is what I got:

HTC Thunderbolt
Clean ESN
Box and manuals
Ghost Armor (Full body Matte kit)
2 1500mAh batteries with wall charger
Rooted with BAMF Forever 1.10
NO SD card included!

Paypal, $150 shipped

I added pictures, phone is real nice other than screen issue stated above.

PM me or better yet email me, randradez28@gmail.com

Last edited:

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
No one wants to make an offer before I order a new LCD assembly? This phone will be just like new with a new screen slapped on it.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
The problem is your price. That scares people off when you're talking about a phone that needs a screen replacement. You can find ones similarly priced on places like swappa and eBay without needing the screen replaced. They're going anywhere from $175 to $225 without this issue. Not trying to be difficult, just trying to help explain why it isn't selling. If it was me, and I wanted this phone, I'd fork out the extra $25-$75 to get a phone that hasn't had (or doesn't need) this kind of surgery done to it.

Reactions: AZDROIDX

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I totally understand, I know I can get around $200 + -25 for it on CL here locally with new screen. I wanted to try here first and see if any handy tech guys wanted to offer something and make cash after repair, looks like I'll order the screen tomorrow and put it up on CL next weekend. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.