Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi 32gb w/Accessories

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : WTS: Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi 32gb w/Accessories
Price : $330.00 USD/OBO
Rate it : 9/10
What it comes with : Tablet, charging cable and plug. It also includes a Motorola Portfolio Case, a 16gb microSD card, and an HD Media Dock.
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping
Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info : This tablet is in excellent condition. The only blemish I have found is a small scrape on the metal near the charging/sync ports which I believe is from putting the Xoom on the HD dock. It doesn't affect the functionality of the tablet whatsoever, and is usually covered up by the case. Other than that, it looks to be mint. As stated above, it does come with all of the accessories listed, all in great condition. The Xoom has been updated to ICS 4.0.3.

Check out my feedback on Crackberry.com and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. I'm also open to trade offers, but I would really prefer to sell this.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

***I'll post some pictures if anyone is interested, just let me know.

Last edited:

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
The Xoom has been sold! Will be shipping out today. Please keep open until all parties have been satisfied. Thanks!