Scam Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Be very careful dealing with a member called "s1ck and t1red". Seems to be a crook. We were trading phones. He has received mine, but has never shipped his to me. Repeated attempts to contact him have no results. Just a FYI so no one else will be gotten by him.

Reactions: PatrickAkridge

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear that man.. Bump to keep this thread up top so that members are informed!

You should put is name in the title. How long have you been waiting to hear from him?

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
3 days. My shipment to him was delivered yesterday. He originally said that he would send me a tracking number, but never did. Now it is if he has fallen off the earth. I have since fixed it so the phone cannot be activated.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Ppl like this are why I will never ship first it's a real shame that things like this happen....hope things workout for you

sent via android central forums app

furygoalbrtis39

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
People like that are just scum. It's terrible that people can't just do a normal trade but have to steal in the process.
I hope this gets resolved op.
Best of luck

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Update: I sent him an e-mail Friday telling him to ship my phone back to me, and respond by Saturday. Finally, on Saturday, he sent a response back that said he was "going to the shipping place" on Saturday. Now Sunday and no shipping info. I will contact law enforcement in his area, and charge him with obtaining property under false pretenses. I do have copies of all correspondence between us.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Holy man, I bought something from the same guy off of here. I had a thread looking for a tablet. He responded that he had an iPad 2. Sent me pics and everything. Started at $350. Then he emailed me back and said if I paid right then he would take $250. I paid and he confirmed he got it. The next day he sent a tracking number. It was a false one and I emailed him. He told me he accidentally sent the wrong one and provided a different one. I checked it and checked it and checked it. Never updated. Never sent. Luckily I made a claim with PayPal and eventually got my money. After he sent the second tracking number he never responded to a single email. I sent him maybe 10-15.

He's a scammer and a crook. He also used a different screen name when I dealt with him.

Good luck man. I hope you get it worked out.

But I also hope he gets arrested and/or gets his azz kicked.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
What kind of phone did you want or did you have? This is really ashame. We should do something for you to raise money or get a replacement for you. I feel really bad about seeing these things happen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
What kind of phone did you want or did you have? This is really ashame. We should do something for you to raise money or get a replacement for you. I feel really bad about seeing these things happen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I had an Incredible 2. I had 3 of them ( 1 for wife, 1 got stolen, and I guess that I could say that this one was stolen).

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Holy man, I bought something from the same guy off of here. I had a thread looking for a tablet. He responded that he had an iPad 2. Sent me pics and everything. Started at $350. Then he emailed me back and said if I paid right then he would take $250. I paid and he confirmed he got it. The next day he sent a tracking number. It was a false one and I emailed him. He told me he accidentally sent the wrong one and provided a different one. I checked it and checked it and checked it. Never updated. Never sent. Luckily I made a claim with PayPal and eventually got my money. After he sent the second tracking number he never responded to a single email. I sent him maybe 10-15.

He's a scammer and a crook. He also used a different screen name when I dealt with him.

Good luck man. I hope you get it worked out.

But I also hope he gets arrested and/or gets his azz kicked.

No one deal with a guy named MARK GINTER!!!!

Did you have an address of 300 W.Bonita Street, Payson AZ 85541 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1