White iPhone 4S 32GB-Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryanTheRed

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
WTS: White iPhone 4S 32GB-Verizon
Price : $475 USD for the phone plus original accessories. Will trade for a Droid Razr Maxx plus cash.
Rate it : 9.5/10
What it comes with : Everything in the box
Item location : North Carolina
Shipping Details : USPS Priority
Payment Options : PayPal only
Contact Info : PM me or btroldahl at gmail dot com

IMG-20120722-00014.jpg

IMG-20120722-00015.jpg

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
How about a trade for a perfect Rezound, with two battery covers, three regular batteries, and extended battery and rear cover, a case for extended battery and a case for regular battery, also an Otterbox commuter case? Will also include original charger and cable and Beats headphones. And a wall charger that will charge the batteries out of the phone.

Sent from my iPhone 4 (while waiting on my CLNR Rezound to arrive and for VZW to push the ota of ICS! LOL ) using Tapatalk

BryanTheRed

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
How about a trade for a perfect Rezound, with two battery covers, three regular batteries, and extended battery and rear cover, a case for extended battery and a case for regular battery, also an Otterbox commuter case? Will also include original charger and cable and Beats headphones. And a wall charger that will charge the batteries out of the phone.

Sent from my iPhone 4 (while waiting on my CLNR Rezound to arrive and for VZW to push the ota of ICS! LOL ) using Tapatalk

No thanks.

PM replied!

Status
Not open for further replies.