Selling HTC Rezound with several accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
ITEM NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE LOCK DOWN THREAD.

I am selling my Rezound. It comes with everything in the box, Beats headphones included. The phone is not the original. It is a Brand new (not clnr...) replacement. I have used the phone to update to latest software, but back on my iPhone now.

Includes 2 spare OEM battery covers, 2 stock (NOT OEM) size batteries, HTC extended battery and rear cover, TPU case for extended battery, TPU case for regular battery and Otterbox Commuter case, plus battery charger for charging batteries outside of phone.

I am asking $350 for everything. Will not split up. If bought for $350, shipping is free. Might consider trade for perfect iPhone 4S. Might consider trade for Galaxy SIII.

4cb12db4-6416-1d80.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Can't go lower than $300. In my opinion the CLNR is no worse than new since my original new one had problems.

The last one was great but had 4g issues and might have just been my local towers, but they offered to send new one so I said sure...

I miss it. I am on my iPhone now and miss the 4g speed and that big HD screen! LOL

Sent using Tapatalk

JtothaR

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Can't go lower than $300. In my opinion the CLNR is no worse than new since my original new one had problems.

The last one was great but had 4g issues and might have just been my local towers, but they offered to send new one so I said sure...

I miss it. I am on my iPhone now and miss the 4g speed and that big HD screen! LOL

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply, I see why you want that much with the accessories, since it would just be a back up phone I don't really need them. I would have to think about it.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your reply, I see why you want that much with the accessories, since it would just be a back up phone I don't really need them. I would have to think about it.

I also have a (ssshhhhh.... Blackberry Storm) for sale if interested. LOL. $125 but don't tell n get me in trouble! Heehee

Sent using Tapatalk

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Bumpski...

Op updated. The phone sent as a replacement is brand new, not CLNR. arrived with GB installed and I had to update to ICS. Everything works great on this fourth unit! I just preferred to go back to my iPhone.

No 4g drops, no reboots (unless you download latest Google Maps update. ). Works the way the Rezound should have worked from day one.

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!

Last edited:

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
All readers of the AC marketplace forums:
- for those of you who havent dealt with zrxoa1 or made deals with him before, I want to let you know, this is one PROFESSIONAL member. I am new to AC but not to MobileNations. We have worked out a deal that IMO has us both winning - we have communicated each and every step along the way of our trade deal and tracking information was provided this morning for delivery of the Rezound.
I look forward to receipt of the package. Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.