**closed** Unlocked HTC Amaze 4G (T-Mobile Blocked)

Fumetsu

May 23, 2010
Visit site
**Closing this thread, gonna keep it for a while, I suppose. May reconsider at my original price but I guess I'll play around with it and consider selling my Nexus first.

Hi everyone,

I have an unlocked HTC Amaze 4G that is T-Mobile branded for sale. It is in perfect condition and comes with the box, charger, and a screen protector. The device has been unlocked to be used on any GSM carrier, however, T-Mobile has blacklisted the IMEI because of an unpaid bill on a subsidized contract. (note: I purchased it from a coworker as-is, it is not my unpaid contract)

I am currently running it with an AT&T SIM on HSPA+ with no issues, it is running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, has a 4.3" QHD LCD display, 1.5ghz dual core processor, 1MB of RAM, 16GB of built in storage. It is a very slick phone.

It is in perfect condition (aside from the IMEI issue with T-Mobile) and comes with the box, charger, and a screen protector.

I am asking for $200 shipped and I accept PayPal. Or if you are local, I am in Stockton, CA and can meet anywhere in the Sacramento or East Bay area if you are interested.

Word to the wise, be careful buying 3rd party T-Mobile phones, as apparently the T-Mobile blacklist is new and they can ban an IMEI up to two months after you purchase it, even if it was clear before. Its like a bad version of what Sprint and Verizon do with ESNs. I had to go to 3 T-Mobile reps before I finally got to someone who admitted they have a blacklist, and no one in Sales or Customer Service even knew how to check the IMEI.

I have pictures available on request, contact info is in my profile. :)

Mods, I hope it is OK to post a device in this condition on the marketplace, if it is not then please let me know. :)

Thanks!

Last edited: