New 16GB Nexus 7, Nexus Case, Armor Shield

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Item Description :Brand new Nexus 7 16GB, New Nexus 7 Gray custom case, New Armor Shield Screen protector.
Price : $249 with free shipping
Condition : Brand new in open box (Google opened to install a Google account), Case in box and Armor Shield sealed in retail box. The advantage of this device is it does not have the screen separation defect that many have.
Includes : All retail packaging and sealed accessories
Item Location : Nebraska
Shipping Details : USPS Priority Insured
Payment Options : PayPal instant payment
Contact Info : you can contact me at mjktechgeek@gmail.com if interested
Additional Info: Not looking to trade for anything.

Last edited:

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Yes. I have a few buyers that were waiting to see a photo. I have a 100% rating on ebay and have sold several devices on Android Central. I just lowered the price and will sell to the first serious buyer. Thanks.

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
No dead pixels, no screen separation. I am not lowering the price anymore. I paid $320, for everything and will only make about $200 after shipping and the PayPal fees. The buyer saves on taxes and shipping and is guaranteed a Nexus 7 without the defects that many of them have. I don't need the money and will just keep it or sell it to a buddy that wants it. I think $249 is a fair price, but certainly understand if people want to hold out for a better deal. Thanks for your interest. Good luck.

saichick04

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Bump for a great seller! If I needed a tablet I'd def jump on this one! I purchased a new Razr Maxx plus accessories from techgeek32 a few weeks ago. :)

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Yes. It is. I am leaving this post open until Friday and then I am closing it and selling to a friend. You can email me at mjktechgeek@gmail.com to get an instant response. I had it sold about a week ago but that AC member played me, so that is why it is still for sale.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool