SOLD: Samsung Galaxy Nexus- Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

saichick04

May 12, 2010
Visit site
?Item Description : Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus

?Price : $275 (includes shipping :) ) OR TRADE for an AT&T 4G (LTE) smartphone or iPhone. Examples of a trade are...GSII Skyrocket, Atrix HD, Galaxy Note....you get the idea!

?Condition : 9/10. The phone is in great condition! It is currently rooted with AOKP's Jellybean and overclocked. There are not knicks or marks that I have found on the phone. It's been in some sort of case since day one. I currently have a ZAGG invishield installed on the front. I'm giving it a 9/10 bc it needs a new screen protector. But the screen under the protector is perfect. :)

?Includes : Samsung Galaxy Nexus, all original items in the box (manuals, earphones, wall charger and a little black cleaning cloth) VZW extended battery w/ back, (2) body glove cases plus a holster and an Incipio silicrylic case.

?Item Location : Sweet Home Alabama

?Shipping Details : Shipping is included in the price. I'd ship USPS Priority Shipping

?Payment Options : Paypal preferred with a verified shipping address. I'll only ship to said address.

?Contact Info : feel free to PM me here! I check the forums all the time.

?Additional Info: I have bought a few items from here and crackberry.com I'm a pretty good person if I do say so myself.

?Photos:
Attached! If the image is small, I apologize, I'm on my work computer!

Last edited:

saichick04

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus- Verizon

Just a friendly bump.. I'm just trying to help a friend get a new phone. Her HTC Inspire has seen better days.. And the other day she actually cut her finger on the scattered touchscreen lol. It's funny but it's not funny.. Since then she's put a screen protector on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams