Another scam alert!

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Do not do any business with "Rudeco". He has scammed me this week. I bought a SG3 from him, and have not received it. He claimed that his fiance "lost the tracking number". Evidently he is unaware that is interstate commerce fraud. From what I see now in his "for sale" post, he also scammed another person.
His name is Colton Lane, and his e-mail is colton.lane11@yahoo.com.
Be careful!!

BTW, he won't even respond to my e-mails.

His post: Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB for Verizon, used 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Seriously man? I'm sorry. I hate people like this guy. Just ripping good people off. I'll bump this up to make sure people see it.

If I woulda known you were looking I could have sold you mine once I get my iPhone 5 in.

Good luck man. I hope PayPal has your back.

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Tried the same thing with me for the gs3. Wanted PayPal gift only.
Definitely something fishy from the guy.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Also I ave different emails and PayPal stuff then you guys from him, so if you guys need more info p.m. me

willistheyounger

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Well he got me two weeks ago for the sprint gs3 im now out 300. I have been trying to get back in touch with him for a refund and nothing since Wednesday

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if you can get an administrator to trace the ip address of the posts and maybe you can figure out how to contact him, and possibly file a class action suit

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
That sucks he pulled the same thing with me but I said no I would not be protected. I did PayPal goods him and got my money refunded by him. Guess I got lucky

Curtis A

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Man that's horrible. I am always so nervous about this. I bought my son a pair of those way over-priced headphones on ebay and just knew I was going to receive a broken pair. Turned out ok though.

I hope you guys get your money back.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
He almost got me too but I held out for willistheyounger transfer to go through. Sorry buddy.

Anyone who has been victim to this guy needs to file a complaint at www.ic3.gov, it's a joint task force used to combat scumbags like this guy. If enough people are scammed they will will get the fbi to go after him.

Last edited:

HawaiianLaker

May 12, 2010
Visit site
what a bummer, i have done a lot of selling, buying and trading on different forums for a while now and im glad this has not happened to me, but it sucks that it still happens. i hope the best for you man.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Contact PayPal and file a dispute. Contact your bank. You can file a fraud charge with your bank. Since money is taken from your bank definitely call them

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

willistheyounger

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I have done some digging on this guy his paypal email he gave me is rg.boat@yahoo.com the name was Robert Gampolo I found his address and phone number on the White Pages website and also found his Facebook page if this is really the guy then he is really fu@*ed because I will be in contact with the police up thewe in Ohio. I. have bought and traded with people on these fourms for a few years now and never thought this would happen all I wanted was a Sprint Galaxy S3.

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Sorry that happened to you. I hope something is done and he gets what he deserves.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
That guy that spammed you posts in the Optimus V forums all the time. He has an Optimus V.... all his posts (like his name says) are rude and unintelligent. I don't mean like a typical noob (that's forgivable), but he posts the same stuff three or four times after we already explained it can't be fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma