Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default WTS: Motorola XOOM 32gig Verizon 4G LTE-MZ602. Incipio case, three screen covers

Up for sale - A virtually new 32 gig Xoom plus a 32 gig SD card. Verizon's 4G LTE on board (works perfectly when tested with my Thunderbolt's LTE sim card). Full disclosure - bought from the Daily Steals offer a month back or so. They said 'new' in a white box. I'm not 1000% convinced it was brand new, but it was in fantastic shape if it was used.

Comes with charger, Incipio Feather Ultralite case and included screen protector, two GreatShield Ultra Anti-Glare (Matte) Clear Screen Protector Films, and an Acase Slim Leather Folio Case with Built-in Stand.

Works perfectly but I'm just not using it like I thought I would (my first tablet). And the wife was just issued a new iPad from work so that's at home now so no need for the Xoom.

Currently stock and up to date with unrooted ICS but would be happy to root and add whatever ROM you might want.

$225 OBO shipped.

Paypal verified preferred. Ebay user name: selmermk6 for checking my Ebay feedback to see I'm legit ( eBay Feedback Profile for selmermk6 )

Pics available if you'd like.

Global Posts
    1,357 Global Posts
    ROM
    JEDI MASTER

Default Re: WTS: Motorola XOOM 32gig Verizon 4G LTE-MZ602. Incipio case, three screen covers

Trade Rezound I picked up from zrxoa1 on here a month ago? Upgrade your thunderbolt? Includes device, box, extra battery and skin as well as car dock and OEM desktop dock?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: WTS: Motorola XOOM 32gig Verizon 4G LTE-MZ602. Incipio case, three screen covers

Thanks for the offer but I'm trying to free up the funds to upgrade to a Maxx Hd or the Note 2

Global Posts
    1,357 Global Posts
    ROM
    JEDI MASTER

No problem. GLWS. The note 2 is gonna be the device we drive 106 miles to get, with sunglasses, at night.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yes but how many cigarettes do you have? Are you sure you filled up the Dodge full with gas?

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

160 shipped?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by w0ng View Post
    160 shipped?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks. But no
    Thunderbolter

Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

Nexus 7?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Sold! Mods please lock.