NIB Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 with Accessories and AppleCare+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : WTT: NIB Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 with Accessories and AppleCare+
Price : Negotiable
Rate it : 10/10
What it comes with : phone, box and all of the original accessories. The ear buds have not been used. I also have an Incipio Dual Pro case in black, SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors (2), SGP front and back Ultra Crystal screen protectors (comes with one of each in the package), and a Diztronic body kit.
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : If we agreed on a trade, I would pay for my shipping and you would cover yours - both with tracking and insurance. If you purchased it, I would ship it via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance for the full purchase price.
Payment Options : PayPal
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any Additional Info : I've got a brand new in box iPhone 5 32gb in black for Verizon on the way. I had a couple of issues with mine and Apple has graciously agreed to send me a new one in box with all original accessories. I have also purchased AppleCare+ on the original phone, so that would transfer to the replacement, and in turn, to you. The replacement has not reached me yet, I'm still using the damaged one. What I would be agreeing to (and my feedback can vouch for my honesty) is a deal where you would send me your phone once I got the replacement in, and once I was able to activate your phone, I would send you the replacement iPhone in it's box with all of the accessories I listed above.

What I'm Looking For In A Trade : The only thing I would consider are as follows: a VZW Samsung Galaxy S3 in blue 32gb. It would have to be completely flawless 11/10 condition (no typo) as I would be dealing a BRAND NEW device. I would want the original box and all original accessories. No additional accessories would be necessary. I would also need some cash on top. The fair market value of these two items is not equal, especially for a brand new iPhone 5. They are garnering a decent amount on eBay and Swappa. I just figured this may be an easy route for two people to reach a good and easy deal for both parties.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882, and on Swappa under Andrew W. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. At this time, as I have said above, I'm not looking for any trades other than what I have listed. If this changes, I will make the necessary edit to this thread.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You're worse than me! You're not happy with anything you get. LOL. I just sold my used-since-release-day Verizon iPhone 5, 64gb and black. It is mint and I brought $1000.

Not sure what to try next. Good luck with sale or trade!

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
You're worse than me! You're not happy with anything you get. LOL. I just sold my used-since-release-day Verizon iPhone 5, 64gb and black. It is mint and I brought $1000.

Not sure what to try next. Good luck with sale or trade!

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!

Yeah. I'm awful. The problem is I love this phone. Not sure I really want to get rid of it. It works so well and the battery is incredible for a 4G/LTE phone. BUT I just find myself always looking for Android. I root for Google to succeed and make great devices and operating systems. I just can't do that with Apple. So I dunno.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
We meet again. Bump for you buddy. I hope you get what you're looking for. I recommend the razr HD if you're looking for something new.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
So I also acquired an Otterbox Commuter and an Incipio Faxion case.

I will throw all of this together and do an even swap with someone for a Note 2 for Verizon, if someone has an upgrade coming. Obviously this couldn't happen immediately, but if anyone is interested in doing some kind of deal like this, let me know.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I appreciate the offers from everyone, but I'd like to shut this down now. Looks like I'll wait to see what comes down the pipe and work on a deal later as there hasn't really been anything to catch my eye just yet.

Mods, shut it down.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Never mind. Leave this bad boy open.

Still have it available. Looking for three phones:

1) VZW Galaxy S3. MINT MINT MINT. 32gb only.
2) VZW Galaxy Note 2. Yes I know they aren't released yet. But, if you have an upgrade available, we could do some sort of deal there.
3) Droid Razr Maxx HD.

Let me know if you have something available. For the package I have, I would need cash in most deals.

Thanks!

roaztb33f

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Never mind. Leave this bad boy open.

Still have it available. Looking for three phones:

1) VZW Galaxy S3. MINT MINT MINT. 32gb only.
2) VZW Galaxy Note 2. Yes I know they aren't released yet. But, if you have an upgrade available, we could do some sort of deal there.
3) Droid Razr Maxx HD.

Let me know if you have something available. For the package I have, I would need cash in most deals.

Thanks!

LOL! This guy is so indecisive. He doesn't have a clue what he wants. Just like me. ;-)

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
LOL! This guy is so indecisive. He doesn't have a clue what he wants. Just like me. ;-)

I am indecisive. But I know I miss Android. I just wish I could use the Nexus 4 on Verizon. But I'll take some S3, Note 2, or Maxx HD love in exchange for my iPhone. :)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Great guy to deal with - I know from experience.

Andrew, I'm picking up the GN2 as soon as it drops. I have a 32gb S3 in blue......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet