Visit site
Mujjo Galaxy S3 Wallet Brown
Price : $30 w/free shipping
Condition : NIB (New In Box)
Item Location : Michigan
Shipping Details : Free Ship
Payment Options :paypal Gift or Dwolla
Contact Info : kilofox (at) gmail (dot) com
Additional Info: I returned my S3 while this wallet case was enroute to me. The case in new and the box has never been opened.

I prefer contact view email rather than PM. No trades please. Thanks!!

FrWSx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I am interested in the design of this, but I have one concern. Do you think this would fit a s3 with a somewhat thin case on it! Or do you think I would have to remove it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I am interested in the design of this, but I have one concern. Do you think this would fit a s3 with a somewhat thin case on it! Or do you think I would have to remove it?

I have never taken it out of the box nor do I have an S3 to see if it would fit with a think case. However, if I had to guess, I would say that it would.

I think a thin case like a Seidio Surface would fit with the Mujjo Wallet. But cant promise that it will.

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I have the best buy version of the seido surface. Let me do some looking, but I am really interested because I have been looking for a wallet. The fact that it holds a phone is a bonus.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have the best buy version of the seido surface. Let me do some looking, but I am really interested because I have been looking for a wallet. The fact that it holds a phone is a bonus.

Sounds good. Contact me via email if you are interested. The address is in my original post. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38