Visit site
Mujjo Galaxy S3 Wallet Brown
Price : $30 w/free shipping
Condition : NIB (New In Box)
Item Location : Michigan
Shipping Details : Free Ship
Payment Options :paypal Gift or Dwolla
Contact Info : kilofox (at) gmail (dot) com
Additional Info: I returned my S3 while this wallet case was enroute to me. The case in new and the box has never been opened.

I prefer contact view email rather than PM. No trades please. Thanks!!

FrWSx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I am interested in the design of this, but I have one concern. Do you think this would fit a s3 with a somewhat thin case on it! Or do you think I would have to remove it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I am interested in the design of this, but I have one concern. Do you think this would fit a s3 with a somewhat thin case on it! Or do you think I would have to remove it?

I have never taken it out of the box nor do I have an S3 to see if it would fit with a think case. However, if I had to guess, I would say that it would.

I think a thin case like a Seidio Surface would fit with the Mujjo Wallet. But cant promise that it will.

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I have the best buy version of the seido surface. Let me do some looking, but I am really interested because I have been looking for a wallet. The fact that it holds a phone is a bonus.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have the best buy version of the seido surface. Let me do some looking, but I am really interested because I have been looking for a wallet. The fact that it holds a phone is a bonus.

Sounds good. Contact me via email if you are interested. The address is in my original post. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.