Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Item Description : Motorola Razr Maxx HD with Sandisk Micro SD 64GB
    Price : 625 Shipped. OBO. Please be reasonable as this phone is in honestly new condition. I take care of my phones too much some might say.
    Condition : 9/10 because it's used other than that it is in perfect condition and I have not found any wear or tear at all. Have had it for less than a month.
    Includes : All original accessories. Plus Antiglare screen protectors, and a silicone case. I used one which is on the phone now and there is two more in the package.
    Item Location : CA
    Shipping Details : USPS priority mail with tracking
    Payment Options : Paypal. Normal Paypal of course not gift.
    Contact Info : PM me or Reply to thread
    Additional Info: This phone is running the jellybean leak and honestly runs perfectly. I have not found any issues at all with the functionality and has actually made the phone more responsive. This phone has a Clean ESN and is in hand ready to be shipped. The reason I am selling this phone is because I am getting the Nexus 4. I think this phone is awesome but I really miss having a pure google phone and Verizon is just becoming to expensive. I do understand this phone retail for 649.99, but I was looking at ebay and a used one in perfect condition is going for about 600 and that's without a 64GB microsd card. This phone was purchased on 10/19/12 and I do not see why it would not have a one year manufacturer warranty. This is great for anyone that still has unlimited data and wants to keep it. I can put your phone back to factory state on ICS, but on being on jellybean for a week I don't know why you would want to. This phone has not been rooted.
    I will accept offers but please be reasonable as this phone is in LIKE NEW condition and is essentially buying a new phone.
    Photos:




  2. #2  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Do you have any feedback anywhere?

    No issues whatsoever with the phone? Be it cosmetically or internally (holding wi-fi/4G/etc.)?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    Do you have any feedback anywhere?

    No issues whatsoever with the phone? Be it cosmetically or internally (holding wi-fi/4G/etc.)?
    Yes I do actually, not from here but from Ebay. My Id is doomvskal over 300 positive feedback there. To be honest I inspected it and have not found any issues cosmetically, and internally being on the jellybean leak for over a week I have yet to have any force closes and maybe only once or twice an app that uses a lot of memory or high induce data had a 5 sec delay in opening if even that much. I just really can't afford Verizon anymore. I have posts on here that show how awesome the battery life has been.
  4. #4  

    Default Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Quote Originally Posted by smartphonedude View Post
    Yes I do actually, not from here but from Ebay. My Id is doomvskal over 300 positive feedback there. To be honest I inspected it and have not found any issues cosmetically, and internally being on the jellybean leak for over a week I have yet to have any force closes and maybe only once or twice an app that uses a lot of memory or high induce data had a 5 sec delay in opening if even that much. I just really can't afford Verizon anymore. I have posts on here that show how awesome the battery life has been.
    Thanks for the reply. I'm just SUPER anal about my phones. I protect the crap out of them and like then to at least arrive to me completely flawless.

    I'm going to Verizon today to check one out. I'm not 100% sure this is the phone I want (I have an iPhone 5 right now), but it's one of the few I would like. The only downfall I see is the camera.

    You did say it isn't rooted? If I decide to buy, I may actually be weird enough to return it to stock.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I'm just SUPER anal about my phones. I protect the crap out of them and like then to at least arrive to me completely flawless.

    I'm going to Verizon today to check one out. I'm not 100% sure this is the phone I want (I have an iPhone 5 right now), but it's one of the few I would like. The only downfall I see is the camera.

    You did say it isn't rooted? If I decide to buy, I may actually be weird enough to return it to stock.
    Believe me I'm exactly the same way I take care of my phones too much. Its not rooted just put the leak of jellybean and is the first leak I've ever had on any phone that made the phone so much better. Usually there are flaws but have not found any to date and I've had the leak since it can out and have not found any reason to go back to ics. It can be done just have no need too.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums
  6. #6  
    pappy53's Avatar

    Posts
    1,531 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,081 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Is a Jelly Bean leak available for the regular Razr Maxx without rooting?
    I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    Is a Jelly Bean leak available for the regular Razr Maxx without rooting?
    Not that I know of.
  8. #8  

    Default Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Didn't get a chance to check one out today, but I'm still interested. Hopefully I'll make it tomorrow to see what I think.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    Didn't get a chance to check one out today, but I'm still interested. Hopefully I'll make it tomorrow to see what I think.
    Sounds Good Let Me Know. Hope you like it phone is awesome.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    is that a plastic cover on the front?
  11. #11  
    300k's Avatar

    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    how about a Limited Edition Droid Razr Maxx with multimedia dock plus case for trade?

    Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Quote Originally Posted by pcsperson View Post
    is that a plastic cover on the front?
    Yes it has a screen protector
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Quote Originally Posted by 300k View Post
    how about a Limited Edition Droid Razr Maxx with multimedia dock plus case for trade?

    Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2


    Not looking to trade but thanks for the offer.
    Thanked by:
    300k 
  14. #14  
    300k's Avatar

    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Quote Originally Posted by smartphonedude View Post
    Not looking to trade but thanks for the offer.
    Well, if you change your mind, let me know.

    Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Final Price Drop $610. Looking to sell ASAP.
  16. #16  

    Default Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Man, I wish I could afford it and I'd take it off your hands. I really like the phone, I just don't have the extra funds right now. Good luck!
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Need to Sell ASAP
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Phone needs to go best price for this deal. $600 shipped.
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Gnex & accessories +$350? Figured I would at least try haha
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Quote Originally Posted by krtlarson123 View Post
    Gnex & accessories +$350? Figured I would at least try haha

    Make it the nexus & accessories + $500 and you have a deal lol.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Need to sell ASAP
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    One last price drop phone needs to go asap 575 shipped for a almost new just open box phone. Please do submit offers but please be reasonable.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

    Default Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

    Phone sold.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 12:30 AM
  2. Motorola Droid Razr Maxx (Verizon)
    By stockandroidguy in forum Marketplace Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 04:32 PM
  3. Motorola Droid Razr Maxx with extras Great Condition.
    By stockandroidguy in forum Marketplace Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 10:59 AM
  4. Motorola DROID Razr Maxx HD - Fact Sheet
    By ChuckG73 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HD
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 11:34 AM
  5. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

B