Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon) with Sandisk 64GB Micro SD Class 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : Motorola Razr Maxx HD with Sandisk Micro SD 64GB
Price : 625 Shipped. OBO. Please be reasonable as this phone is in honestly new condition. I take care of my phones too much some might say.
Condition : 9/10 because it's used other than that it is in perfect condition and I have not found any wear or tear at all. Have had it for less than a month.
Includes : All original accessories. Plus Antiglare screen protectors, and a silicone case. I used one which is on the phone now and there is two more in the package.
Item Location : CA
Shipping Details : USPS priority mail with tracking
Payment Options : Paypal. Normal Paypal of course not gift.
Contact Info : PM me or Reply to thread
Additional Info: This phone is running the jellybean leak and honestly runs perfectly. I have not found any issues at all with the functionality and has actually made the phone more responsive. This phone has a Clean ESN and is in hand ready to be shipped. The reason I am selling this phone is because I am getting the Nexus 4. I think this phone is awesome but I really miss having a pure google phone and Verizon is just becoming to expensive. I do understand this phone retail for 649.99, but I was looking at ebay and a used one in perfect condition is going for about 600 and that's without a 64GB microsd card. This phone was purchased on 10/19/12 and I do not see why it would not have a one year manufacturer warranty. This is great for anyone that still has unlimited data and wants to keep it. I can put your phone back to factory state on ICS, but on being on jellybean for a week I don't know why you would want to. This phone has not been rooted.
I will accept offers but please be reasonable as this phone is in LIKE NEW condition and is essentially buying a new phone.
Photos:
IMG957028.jpg

IMG956222.jpg

IMG952519.jpg

IMG952232.jpg

IMG950129.jpg

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Do you have any feedback anywhere?

No issues whatsoever with the phone? Be it cosmetically or internally (holding wi-fi/4G/etc.)?

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Do you have any feedback anywhere?

No issues whatsoever with the phone? Be it cosmetically or internally (holding wi-fi/4G/etc.)?

Yes I do actually, not from here but from Ebay. My Id is doomvskal over 300 positive feedback there. To be honest I inspected it and have not found any issues cosmetically, and internally being on the jellybean leak for over a week I have yet to have any force closes and maybe only once or twice an app that uses a lot of memory or high induce data had a 5 sec delay in opening if even that much. I just really can't afford Verizon anymore. I have posts on here that show how awesome the battery life has been.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Yes I do actually, not from here but from Ebay. My Id is doomvskal over 300 positive feedback there. To be honest I inspected it and have not found any issues cosmetically, and internally being on the jellybean leak for over a week I have yet to have any force closes and maybe only once or twice an app that uses a lot of memory or high induce data had a 5 sec delay in opening if even that much. I just really can't afford Verizon anymore. I have posts on here that show how awesome the battery life has been.

Thanks for the reply. I'm just SUPER anal about my phones. I protect the crap out of them and like then to at least arrive to me completely flawless.

I'm going to Verizon today to check one out. I'm not 100% sure this is the phone I want (I have an iPhone 5 right now), but it's one of the few I would like. The only downfall I see is the camera.

You did say it isn't rooted? If I decide to buy, I may actually be weird enough to return it to stock.

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I'm just SUPER anal about my phones. I protect the crap out of them and like then to at least arrive to me completely flawless.

I'm going to Verizon today to check one out. I'm not 100% sure this is the phone I want (I have an iPhone 5 right now), but it's one of the few I would like. The only downfall I see is the camera.

You did say it isn't rooted? If I decide to buy, I may actually be weird enough to return it to stock.

Believe me I'm exactly the same way I take care of my phones too much. Its not rooted just put the leak of jellybean and is the first leak I've ever had on any phone that made the phone so much better. Usually there are flaws but have not found any to date and I've had the leak since it can out and have not found any reason to go back to ics. It can be done just have no need too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Didn't get a chance to check one out today, but I'm still interested. Hopefully I'll make it tomorrow to see what I think.

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
how about a Limited Edition Droid Razr Maxx with multimedia dock plus case for trade?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Man, I wish I could afford it and I'd take it off your hands. I really like the phone, I just don't have the extra funds right now. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10