Verizon SGS3 Pebble Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
This is a 16 GB Pebble Blue SGS3. 9.5/10 condition, no scratches on the screen. It is 9.5/10 because it is obviously used and opened. This is the Verizon Version.

Package includes just the battery, battery door and phone. No cord or SDcard.

Price is $450 straight up or I will be willing to trade a mint Nexus 7 tablet and $250. I am willing to consider a different tablet in the trade as long as the cash adjusts accordingly. I am not in a dire need to sell so I will wait for the right deal.

The ESN number is clean and good. While I have never sold on here, my Ebay username is the same and I have a good rating on there, I have also been around here a bit so I am pretty well known not that that means a ton.

If there is a trade, both parties pay shipping, for a sale I will pay. If you are local to Harrisburg, PA, I have no problem meeting you at a Verizon store to confirm the ESN and complete the trade.

Right now the phone is rooted and running SlimROM JB edition, but if you want it to be stock, I will be happy to take the 5 minutes to put it back for you. The flash counter is not tripped so if you need to take care something under warranty you will not have an issue.

Thanks for taking the time to look, I hope to hear some good offers. I also have it up on Craigslist locally.

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Any interest in a Limited Edition Droid Razr Maxx with multimedia dock plus case?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski