Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Default Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G plus accessories

Item Description : Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G with slide-out physical QWERTY keyboard.

Price : $80 shipped

Condition : Screen is flawless - it has had a screen protector on it since day one, and I just applied a brand new one before boxing it up after upgrading. Couple small scratches around the outside edges of the phone from day-to-day use, but very minor. Backplate and camera lens are in great shape.

Includes : Phone will come with original box and paperwork, screen protector, two cases (one is a real nice Seidio Active case with soft silicon wrapped in a hard case), two batteries and a battery & phone chargers, USB cable, and 2GB micro SD card. This is a great deal with all the included accessories!

Item Location : Marietta, GA

Shipping Details : Will ship USPS with delivery confirmation

Payment Options : Paypal

Contact Info : PM or email

Additional Info: Phone is currently rooted and running Cyanogenmod 10 (which runs great but doesn't support the 4G radio), but can be changed to a different rom (Cyanogenmod 7.2 also runs great on this phone and does work with the 4G radio), or I can return it to completely stock software as from Sprint, rooted or unrooted. Buyer's choice - this phone is very easy to unroot, but quite involved in rooting. Leave a comment with any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Phone specs and additional information available at: HTC EVO Shift HTC EVO Shift 4G specs

Photos: First picture below shows the screen before I applied the new screen protector to show it is scratch-free. Other pictures show the matte screen protector applied which helps eliminate glare and fingerprints on the screen and has a nice smooth feel.

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

Default Re: Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G plus accessories

If you still have this, I'm interested at $60. No disrespect intended by this lowball offer, but this is for one of my foster kids and the budget is really tight.

Thanks
    Jim
    Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3, ICS 4.04 LG8, rooted, [LI3 Modem / Radio]Wicked Sensations
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Thanks for the reply. Timing just didn't work out though. I got an offer for 80 locally on craigslist today as well and the guy came for it an hour ago.

I do, however, have an LG Optimus S for sale as well, (haven't posted it yet) that I'm asking $40 for. Currently rooted running Cyanogenmod 7.2, but I can put on anything else or restore to stock. It's the purple version, and has included a 2GB card, charger and usb cord, and a pink hard/soft hybrid case. Let me know if your'e interested.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

I'm glad you got your price. I'll take the LG for $40 shipped. PM me your PayPal and I'll send the $ and my shipping address. It would be great if you could send it rooted/stock.

Thanks
    Jim
    Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3, ICS 4.04 LG8, rooted, [LI3 Modem / Radio]Wicked Sensations