LG Nexus 4 16GB with Official Bumper and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : LG Nexus 4 16GB with official bumper
Price : 500 Firm but will accept reasonable offers
Condition : 9/10 Phone is in mint condition and I have checked it under a light very closely and I did not find any wear. I have had a Skinomi full body protector and the bumper as well. It has been a perfect combo.
Includes : Phone, charger, box, wall charger, manuals, cable, official OEM bumper, Unused Skinomi full body protector with solution, lg stereo headset, and two extra cases.
Item Location : CA
Shipping Details : shipping included
Payment Options : Paypal
Contact Info : PM me or reply to thread
Additional Info: This phone has been the best phone I've ever own and the reasoning behind why I'm selling is because "unexpected priorities" come first and unfortunately I need to sell it. The pricing is because I paid full retail at tmobile for this and paid more than I should've for the bumper and yes the phone too. Like I stated on the price section of this listing $500 is negotiable but please no low ball offers this phone is in practically like new condition. I've included many pics. I removed the skinomi cover for the screen to show you how the screen really looks as the protector has some use on it but the screen is flawless. Even the bumper is in great condition. The side of the phone still has the side protection and also the back has it as well. I am looking to sell this as soon as possible. I don't have feedback on here but I do on ebay look me up under ID: doomvskal. Any questions about phone please ask.
Photos:
image-1.jpg
]
image6.jpg

photo-1.jpg

image5.jpg

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
You wouldn't happen to be interested in trades for other electronics?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie