Price USD: 285.00 OBO
Condition: 7/10
Items included: The Reg

SELLING DETAILS:
Accepted payment methods: PayPal
Willing to ship (domestic/international): CONUS

NOTES:

Hello!

For sale here is my wife's One X by HTC. This phone is the locked (sorry guys cant unlock in the states anymore) dual core LTE "evita" version that comes in white. The phone is being sold with the original box, and all original items that were included at the time of purchase. The main reason we are selling is only because I grew tired of my Note 2 and gave it to my wife (I got a X+ now[new from the store after I/kentucky got scammed]) so this phone will no longer be needed. The phone i would personally rate a 7/10 as far as condition goes. It is a 8 month old device with LIGHT scratches on the screen (that DON'T show up when the screen is on) as well as some minor nicks on a corner or two. The scratches on the screen were unnoticable with the screen protector on however I wanted to remove the screen protector from the phone so I could be fair with the listing and what you see. The USB cable and wall charger are original and included in the sale of this device. The phone IS ROOTED and BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED running URDROID Stock JellyBean Rom. We are the original owners of the device so fret not about a blacklisted IMEI!

IMAG0001-5_zpsc424c0c4.jpg

IMAG0002-5_zps2491dc7a.jpg

IMAG0003-5_zpsdf7fe5a3.jpg

IMAG0004-5_zpsd8b3c77e.jpg

IMAG0005-6_zpsac64f3fe.jpg

IMAG0006-5_zpscb7be723.jpg

IMAG0007-5_zps7e139f1f.jpg

IMAG0008-6_zps6b724797.jpg

IMAG0009-4_zpsce061b69.jpg

Yes, The ZZZquil is for show only.

Last edited by a moderator:

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34