HTC Droid DNA Employee Edition Verizon W/Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Item Description :HTC Droid DNA (Red) Employee Edition. I work for Verizon and bought this as a back up, because it was so cheap for us employees.
Price :600.00
Condition :New (Except the plastic is missing for the charger), Acessories are new, Ballistic case, was used for a day, i have packaging for it..
Includes :Wireless Charging Pillow,Anker Portable Charger 5600Mah, Ballistic Shell case, Incipio Feather Case & Screen Protectors
Item Location :Buffalo, NY
Shipping Details : Free Shipping
Payment Options :pAYPAL Only
Contact Info :j.guido85@gmail.com
Additional Info: Like i stated before, This phone hasn't been used and was only purchased as a back up. I've sold 2 phones on here before and i usually sell my stuff on ebay, so please check my feedback on there. my name there is guidojo85. If you need verification, let me know and i will do whatever you need me to do.
Photos:

aeb2n9.jpg

2604kme.jpg

34ycmxj.jpg

2cpxs1y.jpg

a62335

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I tried to buy this package, the seller advised me that he had sold it, and offered to sell me a different employee edition DNA that a friend of his owned. That DNA had a broken charging port cover, so I passed. Don't know if he is still trying to sell that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01