I have a HTC one X that WILL not turn on, I think it's because of a faulty charger. I have a charging port for the phone but do not want to tear the phone apart. Phone is unlocked and rooted also. Screen is in great condition.
I also have a gsm galaxy nexus 16GB, phone is in okay condition. The housing is partly sanded because I replaced the housingand wax going to paint it so there is that. I can include both housings for you. Plus I have a pink otterbox defender for it. This phone is unlocked, not rooted.
Would like to trade for AT&T phone, like the optimus G, xperia TL, or 8X. Do not really want a tablet
Am open to offers.
I would rather trade but if you have cash I may sell (paypal).
Sent from my White Galaxy Note II
- 02-18-2013, 06:53 PM #4
- 02-19-2013, 05:55 PM #7
- 02-19-2013, 06:30 PM #8
Re: Two phones
Sellers/Traders (anyone in the forums) is allowed to bump a post once every 24 hours. So no harm is being done here.
Word of advice, bumping the thread too much may send a bad vibe or signal of you being over anxious to sell your device/accessories. May scare off potential buyers. Just a thought.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 02-19-2013, 10:20 PM #10
- By Sugrat in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 25Last Post: 04-27-2011, 02:35 AM
- By whyaphoenix in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 15Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:10 PM
- By gamerjon15 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:38 PM
- By bobniborg in forum Android AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-10-2010, 09:17 AM
- By eric0668 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 12Last Post: 07-24-2010, 09:08 AM