Nexus 7 - 32 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: Used Nexus 7 with 32GB of storage factory reset and ready to ship. Can root and flash a custom rom at buyers request.
Price: $220 gifted or add PayPal fees - Trades
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A - No data on this version
Condition: 8.5/10 (Small nick on bottom of device, please see photos)
Includes: Tablet, box, USB cord and USB block (can download the manual and include if needed)
Item Location: Baltimore, MD
Shipping Details: Will ship via USPS Priority (medium flat rate box) can provide Insurance at buyers request
Payment Options: PayPal Verified - Ship First
Additional Info: Really want an iPad (preferably a Mini), Sprint phone or something else that might tickle my fancy
Photos:
IMG_0525.jpgIMG_0526.jpgIMG_0527.jpgIMG_0529.jpgIMG_0531.jpg
Contact Info - Please PM (questions will be answered within this post to keep everything in the open) or post below.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
You def should! I though picking this up would steer me away from iOS but I find myself using my iPhone more than my tablet. Would really love to swap for an iPad Mini!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No way I would trade my you my mini! Want to hear something funny though? At one time I had a full sized ipad and a BB PlayBook and I sold the ipad because I never used it and would always use the PB, but now that I got the mini I never use the PB. ;) I think it's the 7 inch size I prefer! I have owned Nexus 7s also it's a great tab! I highly recommend this to prospective buyers!

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words! Thought this would fill a void for me but I just don't use it enough. The only reason I'd swap for an iPad Mini is because it would be more useful for me at my job. Plus they will load it up with a bunch of applications which I would normally have to pay for.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks PK! I think its fairly priced and if people don' than make me an offer! I'd love to clear $200 after shipping. Have a local offer to swap another tab but whichever comes along first will be taken.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It's listed there but since becoming the MP of XDA its a ton of out of country buyers, plus the additional Swappa fees and ridiculousness lowballers have pushed me away from selling on there.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Actually acquired through a friend at my job. Not sure if there is a way to check if they purchases it through the Play Store or not, if so please let me know how and I can check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463