Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wildo6882
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Flawless Black Verizon iPad 4 64gb w/Zagg, Leather SmartCover, and Belkin back protection

Thread title: WTS: Flawless Black Verizon iPad 4 64gb

Item Description: Up for sale is a slightly used Verizon iPad 4 64gb. It is in immaculate condition. If there wasn't a Zagg already applied, then you wouldn't even know it had been used.

Price: $700 OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: I honestly don't know if these come unlocked. I know the 5 is unlocked, but not sure about the iPad.

Condition: 9.999999/10 only due to it being used. I am probably one of the most anal people on earth when it comes to phones/tablets/etc. and I haven't noticed a single blemish on it.

Includes: Original box and all original accessories. Also has a Zagg screen protector installed, and comes with a Leather SmartCover and a Belkin back protection case.

Item Location: Marion, IL

Shipping Details: I will ship via USPS Priority Shipping with insurance on my dollar.

Payment Options: PayPal only, unless local, then cash will always work.

Additional Info: I'm looking to get to a one OS house, and I just prefer Android right now, and some other bills have piled up with the kiddos so I need to get rid of some stock. I've got great feedback here, CB, iMore, Swappa, and eBay, so just let me know if you have questions. I'm not looking for any trades right now.

Contact Info: PM, reply to this thread, or email me at awwilson6882 AT gmail DOT com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flawless Black Verizon iPad 4 64gb w/Zagg, Leather SmartCover, and Belkin back protection-2013-05-15-10.21.44.jpg   Flawless Black Verizon iPad 4 64gb w/Zagg, Leather SmartCover, and Belkin back protection-2013-05-15-10.24.22.jpg   Flawless Black Verizon iPad 4 64gb w/Zagg, Leather SmartCover, and Belkin back protection-2013-05-15-10.25.13.jpg  

Default Re: Flawless Black Verizon iPad 4 64gb w/Zagg, Leather SmartCover, and Belkin back protection

Yes my friend, they are unlocked and will work with any HSPA sim card. I was using mine with ATT sim. Just no LTE, but no big deal.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Flawless Black Verizon iPad 4 64gb w/Zagg, Leather SmartCover, and Belkin back protection

Price lowered to $665 OBO.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Price lowered to $640 OBO.
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

We meet again! my mother in law is looking for a new ipad. She still has the original. I'll talk to her today and see if she wants it. I'll let you know here or on "hangouts"

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    We meet again! my mother in law is looking for a new ipad. She still has the original. I'll talk to her today and see if she wants it. I'll let you know here or on "hangouts"

Awesome! Let me know. My price is a little negotiable.
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Will do. I'm going to the in laws right now. I'll talk to her. I'd MUCH rather but from you than anyone else.

Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Thanked by:
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    Will do. I'm going to the in laws right now. I'll talk to her. I'd MUCH rather but from you than anyone else.

*buy

Snitches get stitches
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Thanks man, I appreciate it. It seriously is perfect. And I'm so anal about my stuff.

Just let me know. You know how to get a hold of me.
    sicario666 likes this.

Good luck Andrew hope you make the sale and free bump for a friend
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Ok man. Consider this sold. I'll get a hold of you the usual way

Snitches get stitches
    Thanked by:
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Sold! Shut it down.