Samsung galaxy s3 on at&t in great condition with extras! Priced to sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apalm8

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: For sale is my unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3 with all accessories.

Price: $300

Condition: 9/10

Includes: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3, USB Cable, USB Wall Charger Adapter, Two Brand New Screen Protectors, Quality Hard Rubberized Case, Matching Hard Plastic Belt Holster

Item Location: Toms River, NJ

Shipping Details: FREE Shipping via USPS with tracking info to North America.

Payment Options: PayPal

Contact Info: Send me a PM.

Additional Info: This phone is basically in mint condition. It had a cracked screen, which I replaced, so the front of the phone is in perfect condition. The only signs of wear are around the bezel and it is nothing glaring or noticeable. Not really a big deal at all but worth noting. Should be a great deal for someone! See the pictures for more details.

Photos:

IMG_20130434.jpg

IMG_20130430.jpg

IMG_20130431.jpg

IMG_20130432.jpg

IMG_20130433.jpg

IMG_00000023.jpg

IMG_00000024.jpg

IMG_00000025.jpg

IMG_00000027.jpg

IMG_00000030.jpg

nyry

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Here have a free bump because your default pic is awesome. Disturbed ftw!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

bnceo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You can't call something mint condition if it has problems around the bezel or the sides. Very good condition is more like it. And it's a replacement screen. So there is some possible damage to the internals from the fall. Regardless, $300 is a very good price, especially with the accessories.

apalm8

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
You can't call something mint condition if it has problems around the bezel or the sides. Very good condition is more like it. And it's a replacement screen. So there is some possible damage to the internals from the fall. Regardless, $300 is a very good price, especially with the accessories.

And this post provided value how? I didn't say it was mint, I said it was basically mint with the exception of the few nicks around the bezel. This implies there is nothing else wrong with the phone other than that. And who says I dropped it? I didn't drop it, screen was cracked walking into a corner while the phone was in a pocket. Please go troll someone elses thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.