Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default WTS: Spigen Galaxy S4 Neo-Hybrid Dante Red Case - Mint Condition

WTS: Spigen Galaxy S4 Neo-Hybrid Dante Red Case - Mint Condition

Condition: Mint
    Price: $20
    Shipped: USPS First Class Mail
    Payment: PayPal

I moved onto the HTC One and only used this case for a couple of weeks. Pictures will show its in perfect condition. Proof of authenticity is in the pictures.

Here is a link to Spigen's Site Galaxy S4 Case Neo Hybrid | SPIGEN SGP the case retails for $29.99 New.
    WTS: Spigen Galaxy S4 Neo-Hybrid Dante Red Case - Mint Condition-imag0006_zoe001.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WTS: Spigen Galaxy S4 Neo-Hybrid Dante Red Case - Mint Condition-imag0004_zoe001.jpg   WTS: Spigen Galaxy S4 Neo-Hybrid Dante Red Case - Mint Condition-imag0005_zoe001.jpg  
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: WTS: Spigen Galaxy S4 Neo-Hybrid Dante Red Case - Mint Condition

Forgot to add that shipping is included in the price. So it goes out the door $20.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok, well I am offering a price drop on the case. $15 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. I just hate to see a nice case sitting around collecting dust.
    Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    37,972 Global Posts
    Carrier

Do you still have the home button protectors, or some of them left?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thank you all for your interest. The case has has been sold to another member already. I do have a few Galaxy Note 2 cases I still need to sell so those will be going up as well.