Droid DNA - near new

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
OK guys, here is another from my collection. The only marks I can see on this are on the back. There are a couple wear marks on the plastic or whatever it is from the case the phone lived in. Otherwise it's immaculate. Comes with the charger. Verizon type kickstand case/belt holster, a Poetic slim case, and a non-name kickstand case which is actually pretty mice, but I never used it since it's too bulky. Adds a lot of protection though. I cannot find the SIM tray tool, but a paperclip works fine. There is NO BOX.

Locked to Verizon of course. Not rooted. Works beautifully.

$300 shipped via UPS in the US. Paypal please.

Attachments

• 2013-09-09 05.59.26.jpg
    2013-09-09 05.59.26.jpg
    577 KB · Views: 162
  • 2013-09-09 05.59.55.jpg
    2013-09-09 05.59.55.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 160

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I got it over the summer, so not very old. A few months. I also tend to rotate phones, so this one doesn't have many miles on it. There are no issues of any kind. It's a beaut. I picked upa One, and the DNA is nearly that phone. So the DNA is now extra :) I do wish the One had wireless charging like the DNA though. Thats a cool feature.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I tended to not carry this, btw. It's just a little bigger than I like. My plan is to get a Droid Mini. So yeah, to me this thing is huge. You will note I am selling a Note 2 as well. That is really too big for me :)

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Whatever the latest Verizon release is. I *think* it's 4.2 but I won't swear to it. I will check tomorrow. I took the phone to work to pack it up.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
OK, this fell; through so it's back up for sale. The buyer said there were some very fine marks on the screen, but I simply can't see them. However I will reduce the price. This phone is now $275 shipped in the US. I am being honest when I say I cannot see marks but you need to be aware that you are NOT buying a new phone when you buy, umm, a used phone. There is a mark on the back from a case. More a rub spot than anything else. This phone is less than 6 months old and has seen very little use. It's just too big for me - I am now using a Droid Mini. Otherwise I'd keep it since it just isn't that far off from the current top end phones like the One.

Obviously this is a Verizon phone.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Just a friendly tip, the DNA is globally unlocked from the factory, that means it will work with not only Verizon, but ATT, T-Mobile, and any other global GSM carrier.

This is a great price for a spectacular phone. Especially with Sense 5 and 4.3 knocking at the door ;)

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Just a friendly tip, the DNA is globally unlocked from the factory, that means it will work with not only Verizon, but ATT, T-Mobile, and any other global GSM carrier.

This is a great price for a spectacular phone. Especially with Sense 5 and 4.3 knocking at the door ;)

I didn't know that, thanks!

hmfoster

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I got it over the summer, so not very old. A few months. I also tend to rotate phones, so this one doesn't have many miles on it. There are no issues of any kind. It's a beaut. I picked upa One, and the DNA is nearly that phone. So the DNA is now extra :) I do wish the One had wireless charging like the DNA though. Thats a cool feature.

I talked to HTC 2 days ago and was told that the One will work with some wireless chargers

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
You were told wrongly. The One does not have the pickup coil, and the aluminum back would preclude wireless charging in any case.

- - - Updated - - -

The DNA is still available, and appears at the moment doomed to be nibbled at but never bought. Give this thing a home!

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Thank you.

I don't see any mention of a screen protector. Has one been kept on it/on it/comes with one? OP?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

No. There is no screen protector.

The OP is not updated. Maybe I'm stupid, but there seems to be no way to do that. There is no control on the first post I that I can find that allows me to edit it.

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
No. There is no screen protector.

The OP is not updated. Maybe I'm stupid, but there seems to be no way to do that. There is no control on the first post I that I can find that allows me to edit it.

It has never had a screen protector on it?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci